Special key features of Agneekaa Magic Biomass Stove
• Multi-Fuel Stove: It is the first of its kind multi-fuel stove in India capable of using wood, coal, bio-mass pellets etc without compromising on the efficiency of the stove.
• Less polluting: the smoke emission is reduced by 95% compared with three stone Chula.
• Greater Control: The flame can easily be controlled by regulating air flow.
• Quick ignition: Minimal start time.
• No Biomass stove in India has better start time than Agneekaa.
• Portable & lightweight.
• As wood is available almost freely through from forests or at low cost the recurring cost is negligible.
• All components are replaceable and repairable at low cost & can be done locally.
What is Agneekaa Magic Biomass Stove?
The 55% population of India still uses Chula in their homes which is very inefficient. The specific feature of our stove is that these people can use the same firewood they burn into Chulha, more efficiently and without the smoke like Chulha and much faster and cleaner way. According to the world health organization, emissions released while cooking indoors with biomass fuels cause more than 400,000 premature deaths per year in India, mostly from acute respiratory diseases (WHO 2007).by using Agneekaa stove, we can reduce these figures remarkably as it is a low smoke stove compare with natural Chula.
Technical & Material Specification of the Product
Main frame :- It supports the combustion chamber & battery box of the stove. It is made from 0.8 mm thick CRCA sheets.
Combustion chamber :-it is conical shape bowl with air duct with hinge attached plate at its bottom. The fuel burns inside the chamber. Its shape helps to burn fuel efficiently & properly. And the supplied air passes through the air duct. The hinged plate is lockable which is closed at the time of combustion of fuel and can be released for removing ash accumulated inside the chamber. Combustion chamber is made from 2mm thick hr sheets & air duct is made from 1mm CRCA sheets.
Battery box :- It contains battery, air flow regulating electronic circuit, blower box with motor fixed in it. It is made of 1mm CRCA sheet.
Electronic circuit :- it consists of resistors & dc input socket and a rotary switch.
Motor :- it is used to run the blower fan. The speed of the motor is regulated through electronic circuit.
Battery :- 6 volts, 4.5 ampere, lead acid battery which is maintenance free battery which gives back up of 19 hrs for using only for blowing air to stove purpose.
Efficiency:- 26.68 %
Material used is Ms.
Power Output :- 0.75 to 1.75 kw
Size in inch : Length: 14” Width: 10”. Height: 8”.
Weight: 4.8 kgs.
Battery: 6 volts, 4.5 ampere, lead acid battery which is maintenance free.
Charger: 6 volts dc charger with 500 MAH constant current and constant voltage delivery.
Motor for blower: small dc motor of 6 volts & 1800 rpm. Or 12 Volt BLDC Fan